We thought about our blog rules as a class and all agreed on the following rules. Do you agree with them? Do you think we left any out?
Everyone is welcome to contribute to the blog as long as they follow our rules:
- We respect each other’s work. Always be polite.
- We leave helpful comments that allow people to improve their writing.
- We should use appropriate language and not use slang as the blog is part of our school work. The blog is not a chat room.
- We never reveal personal details on the blog. We only use our first names.
- We should never post photos or links to other websites unless we have permission from our teacher.
- We should never pretend to be someone else on the blog.